Hot Sale Inox 304 Stainless Steel Coil by 2b Finish
|FOB Price:||US $1,800-2,550 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $1,800-2,550/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||2000 Tons Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Package or as Required|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 300 series
- Standard: ASTM, AISI, GB, JIS, DIN
- Surface Treatment: Ba,2b,No.1,No.4,No.5,Hair Line,Embossed,Mirror
- Application: Ship Plate, Boiler Plate, Container Plate, Flange Plate, Architecture
- Stock: Stock
- Specification: SGS, CE, RoSH
- Type: Steel Coil
- Certification: ISO, SGS, BV, RoHS, IBR
- Technique: Cold Rolled
- Special Use: Wear Resistant Steel
- Port: Shanghai, Ningbo
- Origin: Mainland China
Grade: 300 Series
Standard: AISI, ASTM, DIN, EN, GB, JIS
Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: FLS
Model Number: 304
Technique: Hot Rolled Cold Rolled
Certification: BV IBR ISO ROHS SGS
Surface: 2B NO.1 HL BA NO.4 8K
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details:Delivery Detail:
|Seaworthy Export Standard or as customer's requests.|
|7-20 days, or according to your size and quantity|
HOT SALE ! inox 304 stainless steel coil 2b no.1 no.3 no.4 no.8 no.6
inox 304 stainless steel coil
Tisco, Baosteel, Zpss
Plate / Sheet/ Coil/ Stripe/ Bar/Pipe
Hot rolled or Cold rolled
NO.1, 2b, no.3+pvc, no.4+pvc, no.6+pvc, no.8+pvc, supper mirror
special dimensions available.
ASTM A 240, GB/T 3280-2007 for cold rolled items, GB/T 4237-2007 for hot rolled items,
JISG 4305 for cold rolled ones, JIS G4306 for hot rolled coils
For 304 stainless steel plate
Widely used for food equipment and general chemical equipment
T/T, 30% deposit within three working days from the date signing the PI, 70% balance before shipping goods or L/C. 100% L/C at sight also acceptable for us.
Standard export packaging or as per customer's request.
Product Chemical composition
|Material||Chemical Composition %|
|2B||Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.||Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.|
|BA||Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.||Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.|
|NO.3||Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction.|
|NO.4||Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.|
|HL||Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.||Building Construction.|
|NO.1||The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.||Chemical tank, pipe|
Stainless steel's resistance to corrosion and staining, low maintenance and familiar lustre make it an ideal material for many applications. There are over 150 grades of stainless steel, of which fifteen are most commonly used. The alloy is milled into coils, sheets, plates, bars, wire, and tubing to be used in cookware, cutlery, household hardware, surgical instruments, major appliances, industrial equipment (for example, in sugar refineries) and as an automotive and aerospace structural alloy and construction material in large buildings. Storage tanks and tankers used to transport orange juice and other food are often made of stainless steel, because of its corrosion resistance and antibacterial properties. This also influences its use in commercial kitchens and food processing plants, as it can be steam-cleaned and sterilized and does not need paint or other surface finishes
Stainless steel maintenance
(1) Regular cleaning and maintenance
(2) Pay attention to prevent the occurrence of the phenomenon of surface scratches
(3) Use soap, weak detergent or warm water to remove surface dust, dirt
(4) In addition to the surface of the binder with alcohol or an organic solvent (ether, benzene)
(5) Use neutral detergent or ammonia solution in addition to surface oil
(6) With 10% nitric acid or abrasive detergent in addition to the surface of the embroider caused by the dirt.
Why do you choose us?
1) Our products are high quality and best price.
2) We have experience in this line for many years.
3) We have professional team and the factory.
4) It's very important for a company to be honest in the process of trading and so do we.
5) Our products are exported to countries around the world.